Lasius fuliginosus

Allgemeine Fragen und Themen über europäische Ameisenarten (hier keine Berichte)
Scooby
Halter
Danksagung erhalten: 11 Mal

Beitrag von Scooby » 10. September 2006, 06:15

Hey ho!!

I would appreciate it, when the questions and answers of your discussion about Lasius fuliginosus via ICQ become published here.
Reason: The other members of our Antforum are interested, too! ;)

Thank you very much!

Scooby

@Devil
I would like to ask you to write the name of any species fully in future. We don't like abbreviations here. That's one of our rules. ;)
However feel free to post in english. Most of our members will be able to answer in the same language. Yo!

Devil_
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Beitrag von Devil_ » 10. September 2006, 22:47

If you want you can ask me here :)
I will remember now, sorry for that, I didn't know about this rules ;)
Regards Thomas

Camponotus herculeanus, Camponotus ligniperda, Crematogaster scutellaris, Lasius fuliginosus, Lasius niger, Manica rubida, Messor barbarus, Myrmica sp., Pheidole pallidula...

Wolfcrow
Halter

Beitrag von Wolfcrow » 10. September 2006, 23:45

give me a bit time, to make my questions ;)

Zur Kenntnisname: Dieser Post ist die Meinung des Autors und spiegelt nicht die Meinung seines Arbeitgebers oder der kleinen grünen Männchen die ihm den ganzen Tag folgen wieder.

Wolfcrow
Halter

Beitrag von Wolfcrow » 11. September 2006, 08:09

well, what can you tell my 'bout the mushroom?
how do they use it, in your colonie, and how does ist look?
do you know which way they care for it?
does it need a sort of fertiliser, like the atta's use the leafs?

How does the colony look?
How long had it taken, until their 'magic mushroom' ;) started to grow?

But, now I think, still enough questions, at this time ;)

Markus

Zur Kenntnisname: Dieser Post ist die Meinung des Autors und spiegelt nicht die Meinung seines Arbeitgebers oder der kleinen grünen Männchen die ihm den ganzen Tag folgen wieder.

Devil_

Beitrag von Devil_ » 13. September 2006, 00:41

Hello. I'm not sure what you mind about "bout the mushroom", that cardboard construction inside nest? If you think that like me, my colony don't have "mushroom" yet, that's young colony, queen have tens own workers so they don't make that. I stick in quotation from polish website description how look nest Lasius fuliginosus: "Lasius umbratus build primitively board nests underground, often in root trees and shrub. When more workers Lasius fuliginosus arrive, nests become yourselves more unfunctionality. Ants start looking for tree with split inside, then build very advanced nest from heaps cardboard, shares symmetrical chamber about specified and constant form. Happened me saw that nest in die trees, reaching to up 2 metres and diameter around 30cm".
Sorry for this translate, but my english is still poor;)
I hope that you find answer on your questions, if not, ask again please :D
Regards Thomas.

Camponotus herculeanus, Camponotus ligniperda, Crematogaster scutellaris, Lasius fuliginosus, Lasius niger, Manica rubida, Messor barbarus, Myrmica sp., Pheidole pallidula...

Wolfcrow
Halter

Beitrag von Wolfcrow » 13. September 2006, 07:19

You think right, i mean their construction, but, what i mean, is the 'Pilz' or in english Mushroom...
[i tried to translate it in polish with http://portalwiedzy.onet.pl/tlumacz.html , but i don't get it, because the dictionary is in polish, i think the word is Grzybek]

Do you know, when they start to make it?
And in which material do you have them?

LilWyte
Halter
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

Beitrag von LilWyte » 13. September 2006, 08:06

Hi Devil,

for better understanding...Wolfcrow means the fungal network of Cladosporium myrmecophilum with the typical hyphae. Here is a [color="Blue"]picture of the hyphae[/color]...[color="Blue"](und hier in Deutsch)[/color]

In der angehängten Grafik ist auch noch etwas allgemeine Information [color="Blue"](Quelle als pdf)[/color]

regards/Gruß,
LilWyte
Dateianhänge
Lasius.jpg

Je kleiner der Geist, um so größer die Einbildung.
Aesop (600 v. Chr.)

Wolfcrow
Halter

Beitrag von Wolfcrow » 13. September 2006, 11:26

danke!
Dass hab ich gemeint.

Neues Thema Antworten

Zurück zu „Europäische Ameisenarten & Allgemeines“